Highlighted

Export photo trouble with LR Classic 9.2.1 - macOS Catalina

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this morning I have trouble with LR. I cannot export any photo. The errore message is this 

Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 09.34.45.png

Can someone help me! Until yesterday evening everything worked. Grazie. 
TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export photo trouble with LR Classic 9.2.1 - macOS Catalina

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this morning I have trouble with LR. I cannot export any photo. The errore message is this 

Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 09.34.45.png

Can someone help me! Until yesterday evening everything worked. Grazie. 
TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you trying to save the exported photo? Are you perhaps trying to export to a destination for which Lightroom has no permissions?

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. No I want to export in a new folder on desktop, that I named "family" NOW I just try to change the folder name and surprise it works !!!  I dont have any folder on my desktop named "family" i cannot understend, but  the important thing is that it works. I wish you a great day from Switzerland. 

Michela Locatelli. https://www.photolocatelli.ch

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the problem. On the desktop I have a shortcut for an external harddisk called "family". Of course LR can't create a new forlder with named "family" and can't save the photo in this folder. Thanks for your Help.   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0