Highlighted

Export Pressets

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have bought a new PC, moved all my files but my export pressets are missing even though they are on the correct folder.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export Pressets

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have bought a new PC, moved all my files but my export pressets are missing even though they are on the correct folder.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what exact folder did you place your Username Export presets in? Please give the Full Path.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where it is supposed to be: D:\Lightroom Catalog\Export Presets

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is supposed to be in this path.

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Export Presets. And then User Presets for the preset that you created.

2020-06-21 13_15_24-C__Users_Edward_AppData_Roaming_Adobe_Lightroom_Export Presets.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But the path I have written is the path I have defined for the presets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well as far as I know you can't manually Define a path for where LrC stores the User created presets for any dialog box. Import, Export, Develop, whatever. They are Hard Wired (Hard Written) into the program.

Here is a screen shot of my LrC Preferences with the Preset tab selected. I do not see any section to define and or change where LrC stores the presets.

2020-06-22 06_21_13-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 1