• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Problem- Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been exporting 1 file at time each after developing a photo, for days from a large cataloge with no probelms, until recently. When exporting 1 pic..LR exports all recent imports from this same cataloge...In this case instead of 1 picutre file it exported 35 a time!...One hint of a problem may be?? the hero photo image is "grey" in the thumbnail..Corrupt or did I do something? After testing a new import things worked. Somehow does this 1 file tigger a mass export?  I had to find all the duplicates and unwanted exports to delete...Killing my schedule...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share a screen capture of your Export window. At the top, it will say how many images are set to export prior to hitting the export button to confirm something is not an issue.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 8.43.40 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe what Joseph was requesting a screen shot of the "export dialog box" not what you provided.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the export screen, just listing one file,,,but for some reason it exported a batch of 35…!
Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A 'must watch' video about selecting multiple images in Lr-Classic:

Mastering the Mysterious Multi-Select in Lightroom Classic

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good video, but does not address my odd issue with multiple exports when only one image is selected. When scrolling through the thumbnails of my collection, only image remains "grey" even when exiting and re-opening LR Classic. Perhaps I hit some unknown keyboard shortcut or ? In anycase this multi-image export happens everytime I try to export this one image. 

Thank you again,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SHOW US a screen capture of the export dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines