• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export settings have changed in LR?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom will no longer allow me to custom name photos on export. I can click the box to allow it, but then it won't come up with the bar for me to type in WHAT I want them to be named, nor the starting number.

It also isn't letting me select the options for sizing, etc, that I used to have. It's driving me bonkers and I would really appreciate any help becuase I have galleries to deliver and this is ticking me off.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lightroom forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some file formats (e.g. DNG) sizing, etc. However, most allow a wide range of custom settings. If yours are greyed out or not accessible, then it's possible you activated batch mode. An example of this can be seen in the green bounded checkbox on right side image of attached screenshot. To reactivate editable custom settings uncheck the box so that it looks like the left side image of attatched screeenshot.

Note that you're presets panel will likley look very different to mine. However, any presets you've created will have the checkbox that I've highlighted.

Export-Presets-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As above but also do you have a Export Preset selected, Checked, in the Left most section of the export dialog?

If you do that is the problem. Once you select one you can't, in some cases, make any changes. Also it is best to post, included with the text of your post, a Screen Shot showing what you are seeing on your system.

Below is the proper way to Include a Screen Shot.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

And the Export dialog with a User Preset checked. Note that everythiing is Greyed out but I can still expand or collapse different sections.

2020-06-14 08_28_19-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines