Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export with no noise reduction applied

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 
I get a noisy image after export, although every noise reduction slider yet color noise are applied. 
I've tried out several output settings, color spaces too, but it didn't solve my problem. 
I put a comparison bellow. 

IOS, Lightroom mobile, v. 5.3.1 53B120, Premium. 

p.s.: I know there's a dedicated thread to LR mobile, but this one has more people in it, so I hope I find a solution faster. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please edit your post and use the "insert photos" option so the images files are displayed in the body of your post. In addition you should posted this in the Lightroom forum, this is the Lightroom Classic forum.

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 3.51.24 PM copy.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum, just to clarify there are two separate Lightroom applications and there are two individual forums.

See the attached.

Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.10 AM copy.pngScreenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.34 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you zoom in to 1:1 (double tap) when you apply noise reduction. The zoomed out view is not reliable for noise reduction and you often get an impression of there not being noise in a noisy source picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines