Highlighted

Export

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my export dialog box set to JPG.  Yet they are exporting to DNG.  If that wasn't bad enough, now when I export, I get a pop-up asking me if I want to burn on a CD.  I didn't have that setting in my export dialog box.  Is anyone else having that trouble?

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my export dialog box set to JPG.  Yet they are exporting to DNG.  If that wasn't bad enough, now when I export, I get a pop-up asking me if I want to burn on a CD.  I didn't have that setting in my export dialog box.  Is anyone else having that trouble?

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screen capture of the entire Export Dialog box, and particularly where you select Image Format

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a screen shot of the Export dialog box it is hard to tell what is going on.

I suspect you have it set to Original and the original is a DNG file or it is set to DNG, that would be in the File Setting section and Image Format: drop down.

And as far as the burn to CD that is at the top "Export To:" set that to Hard Drive.

Also make sure you do NOT have a Preset selected. Having a preset selected will LOCK your settings to what the preset set them to.

2020-05-24 18_06_53-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines