Exported LRCC photos are a little soft when viewing in PSCC

I've been using PS and LR for many years. Today I loaded some photos from a shoot and noticed they were soft when viewing 1:1. At first, I thought my focus was off but that generally doesn't happen.

When edited photo and saved image back to LRCC the image, the image was razor-sharp at 1:1.

I opened some random previously edited photos and they seemed to render fine in PS?

Not sure what could be happening. Images that are exported in PS are full-size files from nikon d810.

thanks for any thoughts. 

Topics

Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Exported LRCC photos are a little soft when viewing in PSCC

I've been using PS and LR for many years. Today I loaded some photos from a shoot and noticed they were soft when viewing 1:1. At first, I thought my focus was off but that generally doesn't happen.

When edited photo and saved image back to LRCC the image, the image was razor-sharp at 1:1.

I opened some random previously edited photos and they seemed to render fine in PS?

Not sure what could be happening. Images that are exported in PS are full-size files from nikon d810.

thanks for any thoughts. 

Topics

Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Exported LRCC photos are a little soft when viewing in PSCC

Check your PS workspace settings

CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10; mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.3; 4K EXT DSPY
APP: LRC 9.2, PS 21.1; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3; Just another Adobe customer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Exported LRCC photos are a little soft when viewing in PSCC

workspace settings?

not sure how that affects the image rendering properly?

Could you elaborate?
Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines