• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting for the web in different sizes

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For fb, insta, website,..., they all have their own recommended dimensions. 

I crop the originals manually into 1:1, 8:10 or 16:9 with the undo inbetween and export them each time in that size. Because of that, I can't really export multiple images at one time. Is there an easier way to get that done, is there an option I'm not seeing? Pixel size on the shortest size in export is alway 1080px but it's the 3 different crops and exporting that takes a lot of time. Could I use virtual copies and then select those by size to export or are there more ways?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Yes, use virtual copies. One copy for each website, cropped to the aspect ratio of that website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, use virtual copies. One copy for each website, cropped to the aspect ratio of that website.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines