• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPORTING... PLEASE HELP

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited all of my photos from lightroom ONLINE instead of opening up the program straight from my computer. 

Now I am trying to export them onto my computer and I can't figure out a way to do it. 
Does that mean I have to open the program on my computer, and completely start all over again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Past that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

davidg36166309_0-1592707745568.png

davidg36166309_1-1592707745570.png

davidg36166309_0-1592720132934.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your install Of LrC (Lightroom Classic) set to Sync with the Web/Mobile system?

Did you first Import these images into your install of LrC on your desktop/notebook computer?

What device did you use to take these images, Phone or real camera?

How did they get uploaded to the Adobe Lr Web system so you could edit them online?

Need a lot more information to be able to help you get this straightened out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines