Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting problem on Lightroom - files not showing on the assigned folder

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I´m currently expiriencing some exporting issues on LR. I have edited a bunch of photos and when I try to export them they are not showing up on the file that I have selected for them....- here is where the weird part comes up - when I click the export button again and choose the folder the photos can be seen, but when I go and look the folder via finder the photos are not there. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen shot of your Export window as used in the issue above thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the first ten lines from the menu command Help > System Info so we know exactly which software you're running.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.... Did you figure it out?

EDIT: Shut down your computer.  Turn it back on.  All pics will appear in the folder you exported it to! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I click on a photo in LR and choose to save it as a JPG in a folder on my desktop. When I go to the folder after the export (even if it says "Overwrite?" if it's the same image and I click yes) it doesn't show at all. If I edit it and then drag it staright to my desktop and want to make it my desktop screen it doesn't ahve my edits. Any ideas? Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 2.39.43 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry- answered my opwn question. The folder wasn't the Desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines