Highlighted

Exporting problem with LrC 9.4

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I decide to export one or more photos, I get this error message "unable to write files". There is space on the local disk (more than 30 gigabytes). I tried changing catalog and destination folder. Already installed / uninstalled the program and restarted the computer. Anyone can help me? has anyone had the same problem?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting problem with LrC 9.4

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I decide to export one or more photos, I get this error message "unable to write files". There is space on the local disk (more than 30 gigabytes). I tried changing catalog and destination folder. Already installed / uninstalled the program and restarted the computer. Anyone can help me? has anyone had the same problem?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS?

When was the OS updated?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the full word-for-word error message?

Are the photos showing an exclamation point icon in the Grid View?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you happen to be on a Mac, a more updated OS, you may need to give LR 'permission' to write to the disk in System Preferences>Security & Privacy. Otherwise we do need to know more about the OS. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0