Highlighted

Exporting raw to jpeg but loosing quality

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload my RAW photos then edit. Once complete I try and export as a JPEG but the quality is very bad. It looks really good in lightroom classic. How can I get the quality of my edit to transfer to JPEG? I have to be able to use it as a JPEG to upload where I need them to go.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting raw to jpeg but loosing quality

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload my RAW photos then edit. Once complete I try and export as a JPEG but the quality is very bad. It looks really good in lightroom classic. How can I get the quality of my edit to transfer to JPEG? I have to be able to use it as a JPEG to upload where I need them to go.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks bad AFTER upload only? Could be further processing from that web site. 

Also see: http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/jpeg-quality

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2020 0