• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting slideshow as video.

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to export a video slideshow it just stalls and doesn't do anything. I have left it for 8 hours and still nothing? It plays fine on the computer from Lightroom when I hit play, but exporting doesn't work. Any tips? Is there a setting or something I am missing? Thanks.

Diane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom and the operating system you're working on?

Have you tried restoring the preferences of Lightroom back to default and see if that helps? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your settings, especially Options and Playback (screenshots please). How many photos? Have you lots of hard drive space?

Settings like Zoom to Fill and Pan and Zoom can cause hanging, especially when there are some portrait format images. Try making a copy of the slideshow (right click and duplicate). Then remove almost all the photos from it so you only have landscape formats, and without making any changes on the right hand side. Can you now export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi John,

Thanks, I put less pictures and it worked. Not sure why it wouldn’t with the previous pictures but it’s working now.

Diane

Sent from Diane's iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines