• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting video at 50fps from LIGHTROOM?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I film some videos at 50 fps because it looks really nice and smooth when slowed down. I love to put presets on my videos using lightroom. However, when exporting it compresses it to 30 fps. Is there any way I can export the 50 fps video with the preset? I've been trying for weeks. I've also been searching the internet and can't find any answers! I know it can be done because i've seen it in other videos. If anyone can help me out, that would be SO great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Hi nicdoors,

Lightroom does not support exporting videos at more than 30 FPS as of now. You could request for such feature here https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family  so that our Engineers can look into this.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicdoors,

Lightroom does not support exporting videos at more than 30 FPS as of now. You could request for such feature here https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family  so that our Engineers can look into this.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, unfortunately I didn't found the correct answer despite title is "Solved" here. I've found a solution myself:

At first slow down your file 50% at highest bitrate with Adobe Premiere. If the original file was 10 seconds at 50fps, it will be 20 seconds at 25fps. Import it to the Lightroom, make color correction, export 1920x1080 25fps. Speed up it 200% back with Adobe Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines