Highlighted

F* Lightroom support totaly lacking. Houers(!) of waiting in 3 differenet countries

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe perhaps need some litle more money before being able to at least begin by quadrupling the live-phone support stafs for its (professional) users (adobe custamer!) ?

It's TOTALY intollerable.

I do have corect numbers to contact them by phone.

I am a french speaking Adobe customer. 

For instance as a swiss I do have the Swiss custommer support swiss number 00 41 44 800 95 81 where ouer 4 national languages should be represented. When I finaly get someone on this number I actualy am in germany. They explain they are in Germany but responsible for Switzerland. However they do NOT know French. They advise to call French support in france. France (+39 17123-0196) is indeed one of the 3 numbers I get from Adobe webpages when looking for french support : France, Belgium (+33 2 7119 960) , Switzerland. As I sayd; so called Swiss support is in germany and does not speak french,

and france does not answer, even after about overt five times and waiting 20 minutes each. SAME(number of times calling and waiting)  with Belgium !

What the F* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not Adobe here, we are other Lightroom users. We cannot address your issues.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, How to, Mac, Make It, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

F* Lightroom support totaly lacking. Houers(!) of waiting in 3 differenet countries

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe perhaps need some litle more money before being able to at least begin by quadrupling the live-phone support stafs for its (professional) users (adobe custamer!) ?

It's TOTALY intollerable.

I do have corect numbers to contact them by phone.

I am a french speaking Adobe customer. 

For instance as a swiss I do have the Swiss custommer support swiss number 00 41 44 800 95 81 where ouer 4 national languages should be represented. When I finaly get someone on this number I actualy am in germany. They explain they are in Germany but responsible for Switzerland. However they do NOT know French. They advise to call French support in france. France (+39 17123-0196) is indeed one of the 3 numbers I get from Adobe webpages when looking for french support : France, Belgium (+33 2 7119 960) , Switzerland. As I sayd; so called Swiss support is in germany and does not speak french,

and france does not answer, even after about overt five times and waiting 20 minutes each. SAME(number of times calling and waiting)  with Belgium !

What the F* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not Adobe here, we are other Lightroom users. We cannot address your issues.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, How to, Mac, Make It, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines