• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Face detection named people groups merging

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 45000 photos with a similar number of detected faces.  I have been tagging faces to the correct names and I have about 70 named people.  After doing this recreationally for about a year on occasion the face groups have begun spontaneously and seemingly randomly merging.  I will name an individual (changing the name suggested on the bottom of the box) and the software will shift to the group of named groups and highlight the name of an individual I was not naming and then suddenly a group will lose 90% of its photos to another person.  Obviously this is VERY annoying and has undone hours of work!  Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming that you have gone through Lightroom Classic for this, and perhaps allowed it to upgrade?

Please post your current OS and LT versions here.

If this is a bug, posting it to the link below will also be useful, and this site is monitored by Adobe engineers and many others.

Post to feedback.photoshop.com for:
  • Feature requests or wish to add your voice/vote to existing feature requests.
  • Demonstrable bug (repeatable with step-by-step instructions and screenshots).
  • Crash or error troubleshooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10 Education Build 10.0.17134

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 9.1 Build 201911291132-64cf80b4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines