• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facial Recognition Regions Issues in LRCC10

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently upgraded to CC 10.  In my previous catalog, I had used the people mode and facial recognition to identify and tag hundreds of people / thousands of photos.  Now, when I view the pictures, the keyword tags (people's names) still exist in the photo metadata, but some of the facial regions (rectangles) on the photos have disappeared.  In addition, LRCC has re-run facial recognition on many of these, created new regions and  and suggested names OTHER than the actual person.   It has also re-created facial regions (rectangles) on almost all my photos, causing an incredible amount of rework to "Remove face region".  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double check that during the upgrade, that LrC tried to open the correct catalog. Generally this would be the most recent catalog, but occasonaly LrC fails at that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LrC, bring up the Plug-in Manager. Inspect for issues. Some third party plug-ins are causing issues in v10. Update problem ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider resetting the preference file. The preference file can get corrupted leading to odd behavior. Note that some preference settings may reset to defaults. The preference file can survive updates, upgrades, reinstalls. Resetting is Adobe speak for deleting it, after which, upon launch, LrC will create a new one.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For well over a year Adobe has a new naming for the apps in the Photography plan, see the screen capture.

There is no Lightroom CC.

So now Lightroom Classic is refereed to as LrC 10.0.

Screenshot 2020-11-28 at 5.29.19 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines