• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failure to merge in panorama non HDR

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a 90D and a Sigma 8mm lens, tripod and Fanotec, I shot 6, perfectly-level panorama shots on a clear day in Mexico; same aperture, same shutter speed, same focal length, same everything I brought them in to Lroom and tried to merge them into a panorama and received a "4 of 6 images failed to merge". However when I put them through PTGUI, everything was fine. Can anybody help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: Of the next 10 sets, all equally shot as above, one successfully merged woth the remainder running between 3 and all 6 unable to be merged. . Anybody?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this other thread by default9* for a detailed discussion of the issues:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/lightroom-unable-to-megrge.42619/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reading the information posted in the link by johnrellis, I'd agree with the sentiments in that set of posts on Lightroom Queen that your 8mm lens is the issue.

Can you post back that you (maybe reluctantly) concur with those opinions / facts so we can mark this post solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines