Highlighted

feature request : smaller panels, solo mode in presets and local, categories in brushes

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i have a 27" display on my desktop and i always need to scroll panels to see before/after for a loca setting or to access masking checkbox,... can adobe use smaller fonts or less spacing between lines. old camera raw with tabs was really better and they now copied lightroom !

i like to try different local brushes sets or profiles,... and i spend lot of time in scrolling and closing previous open one. would be nice to add a solo mode in presets and in local brushes,...

i have tons of local brushes and the scrolling is awful, mouse wheel not working... it would be really nice if we could create folders "mattk", "kelby", "ramelli", "seim",... to sort local brushes and, with solo mode it would be great tool

TOPICS
Feature request, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

feature request : smaller panels, solo mode in presets and local, categories in brushes

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i have a 27" display on my desktop and i always need to scroll panels to see before/after for a loca setting or to access masking checkbox,... can adobe use smaller fonts or less spacing between lines. old camera raw with tabs was really better and they now copied lightroom !

i like to try different local brushes sets or profiles,... and i spend lot of time in scrolling and closing previous open one. would be nice to add a solo mode in presets and in local brushes,...

i have tons of local brushes and the scrolling is awful, mouse wheel not working... it would be really nice if we could create folders "mattk", "kelby", "ramelli", "seim",... to sort local brushes and, with solo mode it would be great tool

TOPICS
Feature request, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature Requests have more chance of being read by Adobe staff if posted to https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

done

thank you for advises

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0