Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fehler in der neusten Version?

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo
Im Bibliotheksmodus oder auch auf dem Filmstreifen markiert LR immer zwei Fotos. Wenn ich mit CTRL-D alle Markierungen lösche, markiert LR automatisch die ersten beiden Fotos in der Bibliothek. Wenn man im Entwicklungsmodus zum nächsten Foto blättern will, bleibt man immer bei diesen beiden markierten Fotos.
Was habe ich unternommen?
- die Einstellungen zurückgesetzt
- die "Lightroom CC Preferences.agpres" -Datei gelöscht (die war jedoch sowieso auf 0 Bytes)
- LR neu gestartet

Mir scheint, dass dieser Fehler seit dem letzten Updaten erschienen ist. Oder mache ich etwas falsch? Habe ich mit einer irrtümlichen Tastenkombination ein solches Verhalten von LR ausgelöst?

​Wer kann mir weiterhelfen? Vielen Dank.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Google translation: "Hello
In library mode or on the filmstrip LR always marks two photos. If I delete all markings with CTRL-D, LR automatically marks the first two photos in the library. If you want to scroll to the next photo in development mode, you always stick to these two marked photos.
What have I done?
- reset the settings
- the "Lightroom CC Preferences.agpres" file was deleted (but it was 0 bytes anyway)
- LR restarted It

seems to me that this error has appeared since the last update. Or am

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Hello
In library mode or on the filmstrip LR always marks two photos. If I delete all markings with CTRL-D, LR automatically marks the first two photos in the library. If you want to scroll to the next photo in development mode, you always stick to these two marked photos.
What have I done?
- reset the settings
- the "Lightroom CC Preferences.agpres" file was deleted (but it was 0 bytes anyway)
- LR restarted It

seems to me that this error has appeared since the last update. Or am I doing something wrong? Did I trigger LR's behavior with an incorrect key combination?

Who can help me? Thanks a lot."

You may have the secondary display window showing (or hidden beneath the main window) with Compare View selected. See this post for how to turn that off:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lr-cc-insists-on-selecting-two-photos-but-i-a...

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ganz genau!! Danke für die Antwort. Das ist genau die Lösung. Der zweite Bildschirm war an meinem zweiten PC angeschlossen, während LR auf dem erste PC im Compare-View auf den zweiten Bildschirm ausgegeben wurde. Ganz herzlichen Dank!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, glad it was easy to resolve. 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines