Highlighted

File name in Develop mode

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way or setting available so one can see the File Name while in the Develop Modual so one can confirm which photo one is actually working on without having to switch library mode to see file ?

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

And you also have the Info overlay available. Toggle the three options (1,2,none) with the keyboard [i]

Set the Info options with [Ctrl+J]

ScreenShot097.jpgScreenShot098.jpg

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File name in Develop mode

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way or setting available so one can see the File Name while in the Develop Modual so one can confirm which photo one is actually working on without having to switch library mode to see file ?

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

And you also have the Info overlay available. Toggle the three options (1,2,none) with the keyboard [i]

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

If you have your thumbnails showing, you can see the name in the bird-crumb trail

2020-08-29_14-49-40.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that's great.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines