• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File not found

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New problem here. I have a catalog of 500 files. I tried to export all 500 at once but LR hung up (stalled after 4 hours). So I am now exporting them 100 at a time. All are in the same folder (Mac). The first 2 batches of 100 each exported fine but the third batch returns an error that all 100 cannot be found. I can view them in Finder and of course they are all right where the should be. When I choose show missing files in the LIbrary, nothing is missing. Any clues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the Mac OS?

Which exact version of Lightroom?

External drive that goes to sleep?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

High Sierra (cause I need Wine, and I have made many slideshows previously).

Ver # 9.4 Classic

It is an external drive, but it is set never to sleep.

At this point, I have made and exported 2 slideshows (as MOV) using my normal routine. The individual shows select and use 100 files from the 1200 in the catalog. When I attempt to make a third slideshow, the Export progress bar goes no where and the program hangs up (when working, each slideshow takes about 5 - 6 minutes to complete and write to disc as a MOV file). I have to reboot the computer to continue with a working export. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines