• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

files cannot be found

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am using Lightroom Mobile and then Lightroom Classic to manage my workflow to Cloudspot. Just today, a good portion of my files were not syncing and many files are missing. I reloaded with a backup and that helped with some of the files, but not all.

Photos from the same batch are missing, while others are there and fine. All the photos are in Lightroom mobile and edits have been synced but the files haven't.

Any suggestions for how to manage this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files were, are, missing from where, what Program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is Cloudspot? Okay, I looked that up and see that it is a cloud service. But how are you using Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Mobile to manage your Cloudspot uploads? There isn't any provision in Lightroom for that unless there is a plug-in that I'm not aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim - I apologize for not seeing your question. I upload to Cloudspot from Lighroom Classic with the Cloudspot plugin. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines