Highlighted

Files missing on my MacBook but are showing on my iPhone

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have recently purchased a new MacBook Air and installed Lightroom Classic on it (I've been subscribed to Lightroom Classic for about 3 years). I have noted that I have many mssing files which show the exclaimantion mark, which wasn't the case when I had Lightroom installed on my old laptop. Further to this, I also have the Lightroom app on my Iphone and all the files are showing on the app, including all the missing files.

I am not the most IT savvy so any advice on how to solve the issue would be much appreciated. 

Topics

Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Files missing on my MacBook but are showing on my iPhone

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have recently purchased a new MacBook Air and installed Lightroom Classic on it (I've been subscribed to Lightroom Classic for about 3 years). I have noted that I have many mssing files which show the exclaimantion mark, which wasn't the case when I had Lightroom installed on my old laptop. Further to this, I also have the Lightroom app on my Iphone and all the files are showing on the app, including all the missing files.

I am not the most IT savvy so any advice on how to solve the issue would be much appreciated. 

Topics

Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Eric_Pec LATEST
Participant ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this issue happens when a storage location has changed. This is the case when you changed your computer. You need to reconnect the files. This is quite easy. Your must first locate where are the missing files on your computer. Then, in LR Classic click on the exclamation mark and select reconnect. Indicate the new path and it should work. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines