Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filmstrip colors not rendering properly in Lightroom Classic 9.1

Engaged ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I just updated my Lightroom Classic to version 9.1.  Since the update, the colors of photos in the filmstrip only update intermittently.  For some -- but not all -- photos the thumbnail colors do not match the actual image.

Is this a known bug?  Is there a solution?  This is making it difficult to quickly compare colors in sets of images.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with the colors of the images in the filmstrip. Would you mind confirming it this is happening develop module or the library module of Lightroom Classic? Also, which operating system you are currently running on the computer?

You can go to the "Preferences" of Lightroom Classic, then "Performance" and disable the option to "Use Graphics Processor". Once done, quit and relaunch Lightroom Classic to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my system, Win 10 old i7 CPU and graphics card from 2011, any changes I make show up almost instantaneous on the filmstrip in both the Library and Develop modules.

First thng I woul try is setting your system to use the sRGB monitor profile as it could be that the current profile in use for your monitor is corrupted.

See this web page for details on how to do that.

How do I change my monitor profile to check whether it’s corrupted? - The Lightroom Queen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since I posted my original message I switched a few things around on my system (added a monitor, changed the primary monitor, recalibrated everything) and now it appears that everything is working normally.

Thank you to both of you for replying anyhow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines