• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find faces again question

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to understand how face recognition works in LR.

I'm trying to tag names from the unnamed people pane. As I have about 200k unnamed face regions I d o the tagging sorted by stack size.

Pretty soon I get to stacks with 30 or less regions in them meaning I'll have a lot of tagging to do.

From my understanding of facial recognition algorithms the more pictures I label for a specific class (person) the better the algorithm will work.

Can I force LR to rescan and recognize the faces in the unnamed people set so I'll have stacks with greater number of photos of persons whom I've already labeled?

I'm using LR 10.1.1 and Find Faces Again is currently disabled.

Thanks,

Roni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

The 'Find Faces Again' menu option is usually only active when 'People' view is off. That is, when you're viewing in 'Grid' view - tap on the G key to switch to Grid view.

If you haven't already read below, then I think it might help give you better understanding of how face detection works in LrC https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-classic/help/face-recognition.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 'Find Faces Again' menu option is usually only active when 'People' view is off. That is, when you're viewing in 'Grid' view - tap on the G key to switch to Grid view.

If you haven't already read below, then I think it might help give you better understanding of how face detection works in LrC https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-classic/help/face-recognition.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines