• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding photos

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Library panel I'm looking at my Pictures folder which has numerous subfolders where I organised my shots and develped and tagged them 1 through 5. Upon restarting Lightroom Classic the folders are still highlighted showing the number of shots, but I get the "No photos in selected Folder" error message. I can see all of them together in "All Photographs", and they are tagged and edited there, but the folder organisation isn't working. Do I have to manually sync these folders before closing Lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if you are actually looking at the right folder in the Folder panel.

When you see a photo in "All Photographs", right-click on it and select Go to Folder in Library. This will cause the folder that Lightroom thinks the photo is in to be highlighted in the Folder Panel (you may have to scroll up or down to find it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Added to DJ's comments, it might be helpful if you could include a screen capture of what you are seeing.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines