Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed: Unable to copy and paste White balance settings

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing problems using copy paste white balance from one photo to another. It does copy the setting as in "cloudy" but the temp is not adjusted. I need to change it manually to something else and back to get it to hit 6500K it just keeps the original whitebalance temp and tint even tho whitebalance is set to be copied. 

Having this issue since latest update to 10.0

{Modeator Not: Edited the thread title}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic 10.1 which includes the fix for this issue.

Here's the list of fixed issue in this release: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/fixed-issues.html

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Indeed ! that was exactly that. So I had to manually update one, and then synchronized from this modified one. 

Thank you for your answer 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the most selected image is on "As shot" the target image will be set to the same thing. Make a minor change to the most selected image so that it changes to custom.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported and acknowledged by Adobe. Hopefully a fix will be in the next update.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lr-classic-100-bug-report-when-using-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a known and reported bug. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update, if I copy/paste LR develop module settings from one photo to another, the White Balance (Temp & Tint) aren't copied correctly. 

Same happens if a developone photo, select another then click the "Previous' button.

The pasted settings may say 'Daylight' as the WB setting but it won't be 5000k/+10 but a different number set.

To fix it I have to choose 'Cloudy' and then choose 'Daylight' again - a real pain!

It would be nicve if this was fixed asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Synchronize Settings with problem, WB not sync too !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been acknowledged at the below post. Hopefully fixed in the next update.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-problem-when-using-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a Mac with Mojave OS and i've updated to Lightroom Classic 10, but now when i sync one or more photos with a white balance modification it does not recognize the white balance values.

For example, if i select Daylight, the next photos syncronized maintain the Daylight "menu display" but does not change the value. It only works with Custom WB.

I send some screenshots for a better understanding.

Screenshot 2020-11-13 at 11.19.39.pngScreenshot 2020-11-13 at 11.23.29.png

Thanx for the support,

Miguel Martins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx @dj_paige 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic 10.1 which includes the fix for this issue.

Here's the list of fixed issue in this release: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/fixed-issues.html

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have experience this problem on and off for a couple of years. After the most recent upgrade to 12.1, I am trying to synchronize four images taken seconds apart for a focus stack and import as layers into Photoshop.

The white balance numbers are identical, but two of the RAW files are correct, and the other two are way off, even through they show exactly the same Temp and Tint numbers. The weird thing is they flash the correct image and then revert to a different WB, and then arbitrarily seem to switch back to the correct WB.

When opening in Photoshop as Layers, two of the RAW file layers are correct, and the "buggy" two layers are wrong.

I've tried quitting and reopening LR Classic, and restarting the Mac, but nothing seems to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. 

I can neither copy/past the white balance setting from an image to another, neither use the sync to do the same. 

All my files are RAW. It was the case with the previous version. I just updated to the most recent version Mac OS 12.21 Camera Raw 15.1, and still not working. 

It is extremely annoying to have to manually set white balance for all the images. I hope this bug can be fixed fast. 
Thank you in advance to Adobe team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ParisLiLiPhotography , Just a thought here, if the image you have selected to copy the white balance from is at "as shot" and you copy to other images then all the images will remain with there white balance "as shot". Make a change to the image you are coping from so it shows as "custom" then you will be able to ensure all the images have the same white balance.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed ! that was exactly that. So I had to manually update one, and then synchronized from this modified one. 

Thank you for your answer 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines