• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flickering screen while using latest LR Classic

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I have been having an issue with my 3year old iMac screen flickering and briefly going white while using the lastest version of LR Classic.  It starts after I have been using it for a while, not right away.  I have tried Reseting NVRAM or PRAM, and have started up in Safe Mode as advised by Apple, but the problem comes back after using LR for a while.  It does not start while I am online, or in other apps.  Any thoughts?  I saw in another post here to turn of the Graphics Processor in Preferences??   Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest turning the Graphic Processor to OFF and see whether that helps.  This is located via the Lightroom Classic Menu > Preferences > Performance.

I hope this helps.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I will try this! Thanks for replying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! This problem seems to be common to the Macs equipped with an AMD Radeon R9 M380 2 GB graphic card running on Mojave. I have the same problem in the same conditions and wondering if it's worthwhile updating to Catalina. Did you update your iMac to Catalina? Did this solve your problem? Thx in advance for your answer. Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines