• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folder is not Synchronizing correctly. HELP ASAP

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure the image is in the folder but even I synchornize, it's still not showing up on in LRC. what should i do?

(see attahched. it's in the folder but not found in LRC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The photo has already been imported or synchronized into your LrC catalog, and Lightroom Classic thinks it is in a different folder. You should NOT import or synchronize this photo again, this is completely the wrong thing to do.

This happens because (probably) you accidentally imported using COPY and not ADD, and so now LrC know about the COPY you told it to make, but doesn't know about the original you are looking at.

To fix this, first you need to find the photo in LrC. Follow all of these four steps in order:

1. In the Lightroom Library Module, on the left, under Catalog, click on All Photographs
2. Turn off all filters (Ctrl-L once or twice)
3. Turn off all stacking (Photo->Stacking->Expand All Stacks)
4. Search for at least one of these photos by file name using the Lightroom Filter Bar

Once you find it, we can give additional instructions if you want it to be in a different folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines