Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folder synchronization crash

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I started re-synchronizing my folders to detect missing photos ... all went well for about 10 folders, but then after clicking on the 'synchronize' button, it crashed. The synch stops even before showing any picture in the screen. Just a black window. 

I had to stop LR, and launch it again. I tried with different folders and always got the same issue.

I restarted the PC... everwthing, but still have the bug. I am unable to synchronize any folder now, while it was working very well 10 mn ago. See screenshots.

Any idea ? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you logged in to the browser version at lightroom.adobe.com? If yes are you seeing exclamation points? You can deleted those to try resyncing them. You can also check and clear your Sync Errors folder under the catalog panel in Lightroom. Another option it to Rebuild Sync Data in your Preferences > Lightroom Sync (hold down option key) and click on Rebuild Sync Data button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share some info like the (exact) version of LR you are using as well as your OS and version.

Are you syncronizing a local drive or a remote?

Embedd images you want to show here using the picture tool instead of attaching them.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using LR 10.1.1, latest version with Windows 10 and I am synchronizing a remote drive.

Seems like the issue comes from the folder itself as I was finally able to synchronize all other folders (on the same drive though...).

I will try to copy my RAW to an new folder and see if it works like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines