• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders created on hard drive do not show up on lightroom file panel

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having fully filled a hard drive with photos I started a new catelog on another hard drive.  

The hard drive is called D.  The folders on this drive are "2020", "2021" and Lightroom Catelog 2020.  I have various subfolders in the 2020 and 2021 folders, each containing a  days shoot, and filed by date.

The 2020 and 2021 folders on the D drive contain the correct subfolders.  However the file pane in lighroom shows all the daily shoot files not seperated into "2020" and "2021", but all steming directly from the D drive.  I do not understand why it does not show the folders 2020 and 2021.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You right/Ctrl click on a Folder name in the Folder Panel and select 'Show Parent Folder'... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BINGO-thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines