Highlighted

Folders option/dropdown has disappeared

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Folders option no longer shows on the left panel of Lightroom.  All the folders exist on the harddrive.  When I click on a photo to find in folder it takes me there, but the option as disappeared in the left panel. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Folders option/dropdown has disappeared

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Folders option no longer shows on the left panel of Lightroom.  All the folders exist on the harddrive.  When I click on a photo to find in folder it takes me there, but the option as disappeared in the left panel. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the menu command

Window->Panels->Folders

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click on another panel header and check Folders.

cmgap_0-1592929189583.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Edit you post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 0