Fotos in Lightroom Classic und Photoshop bearbeiten

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic-Version: 10.0 [ 202010011851-ef6045e0 ]

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.0.1 20201106.r.73 2020/11/06

MacOS Big Sur

Wenn ich Fotos von Lightroom aus in Photoshop bearbeite wurde das Bild beim Save in Photoshop wieder zurück nach Lightroom kopiert und stand dann als TIFF zur Verfügung. Das funktoniert jetzt nicht mehr, das Bild wird zwar gespeichert und stehen auch in dem Verzeichnis, aber sie werden offensichtlich nicht mehr automisch in Lightroom importiert.

Wer hat ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht oder gibt es irgendwo einen Schalter, der gesetzt werden muss, damit der Import wieder automatisch funktoniert.

VG Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these RAW files you are sending to PS? (That return as TIFF)

If so, what profile are you applying? Perhaps a camera matching one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm sending RAW files, CR2. They should return as TIFF. 

I'm not quite sure what you mean with profile.

I see the TIFF files in the directory, with the extension .TIFF, but when I try to import the TIFF file, I get the message that the foto already exists in the catalog. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Top of Basic Panel in LrC Develop Module, if you do not touch that it probably says Color or Adobe Std

If you changed that to a camera matching one, you would know this, so probably not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The profile says ProRGB, I tried other profile, too, same result. If I start the import dialog I see all .Tiff that have been changed is PS, including size, date, time of creation in PS, but it says "this picture was already imported".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Sort order is set to Added order, the tiff will be at the end of the Library.

Try changing Sort order to File name in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. (if you can't see the toolbar, press T)

The tiff should then appear next to the raw file.

LR-sort-order.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines