• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freistellungsüberlagerung ruckelt beim Gebrauch der Grafikkarte. Lightroom Classic 9.0 AMD RX 580

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

since version 9 it jerky clearly in the Exist overlay and rotate the pictures when I have activated the graphics card in performance, a precise work is impossible there. If I turn off the support of the graphics card it runs smoothly.

With other tools such as noise canceling etc bring the graphics card back benefits, there it runs in real time. At the moment I'm always switching back and forth, that's of course annoying. At the moment I have a  installed with the latest driver. For tips on how to eliminate this, I am very grateful.

Greetings Manfred

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

It took a long time, but I found a way to repair it. I have switched off the Acronis auto protection service in Acronis 2018. Then everything works well. Sometimes this complex modern systems are very funny.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manfred,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

As you're experiencing jerks when you have the graphics processor activated, could you please try Solution 4 mentioned here and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html#solution-4

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

with your tip I got something. With default settings with Radeon driver it did not work. When I used the ASUS GPU tweak II and took the Gaming booster with one click, it worked well. I do not know what it is doing with the settings but it works. The only thing, I have to do it after every restart of the Computer. Its my first AMD Grafik card, first I used Nvidia. Even I have to learn handle the Radeon card. But for first I can work comfortable with lightroom.

Greatings

Manfred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It took a long time, but I found a way to repair it. I have switched off the Acronis auto protection service in Acronis 2018. Then everything works well. Sometimes this complex modern systems are very funny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines