Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FUJI XT4

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please I need help ASAP!
I just came back from a photoshoot with my new Fuji XT4, only too see that lightroom cant import them / Lightroom is updated / Are Adobe really this slow to send out updates for new cameras 

Stefan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

"Lightroom is updated"

What version NUMBER of Lightroom do you have installed? You need Lightroom Classic 9.2 or later to open the RAW from your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Lightroom is updated"

What version NUMBER of Lightroom do you have installed? You need Lightroom Classic 9.2 or later to open the RAW from your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rakesh79614

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont see a 9.2 update available for me. I recently bought a XT-4 as well.

I only see version 9.0 in my adobe cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to download 9.3 from the Creative Cloud app. If you can't then please show us a screen capture of the Creative Cloud app where it indicates only 9.0 is available..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello @dj_paige

Here are some screenshots from my Adobe Cloud program. There are no options to update to Lightroom Classic 9.2+

In my account, i only have 9.0 as the latest version available.

jackb96671898_0-1593113779385.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your Creative Cloud Desktop app is up to date. This morning I even received a new update. See the screen capture, turn on the Automatic update.

Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 4.45.44 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log out of the creative cloud app, then log back in, then under Lightroom Classic click on Update. Usually this makes the most recent version available for download, which for some reason doesn't always happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip. I've tried logging out, and logging back in and ensured Creative Cloud is Up to Date.

Still no luck. Wondering if i have to uninstall the entire suite, and re-installing everything would force an update.

My machine seems to be stuck in some sort of cache and not really pulling the latest and greatest.

jackb96671898_0-1593125336015.png

jackb96671898_1-1593125353914.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you keep showing us the part of the Creative Cloud application that allows you to revert to Older versions? You want a newer version. Does it say Update under Lightroom Classic, or does it say Open? Show us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bcause it doesnt show me any other versions available beyond 9.0.

There is no "Update" button available.

jackb96671898_0-1593130059344.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLUTION FOR PEOPLE:
Uninstalling the application will refresh Adobe Creative Cloud to show you the latest, FYI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines