• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fujifilm X100V Camera Profile v2 Issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, why Fujifilm X100V doesn't have v2 camera profiles, that is made for X-Trans 4 products?

It's too inconvenient because applying old camera profiles automatically change WB/Tint.

Also, I have some preset made for X-Trans 4 products but those have error when being applied to X100V RAW.

Hopefully v2 profiles support X100V too, soon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Try posting your issue at the  official feedback site. Actual Adobe Techs observe that site.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

And provide examples as above, so you can point out that 100K shift. Pictures help better than words.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not try the Camera Matching profiles as oppsed to Adobe Standard (Adobe Color)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Thanks for your response.

There are some problems in Fujifilm camera specific profiles like Camera Provia, Camera Classic Chrome, Camera Velvia.

Not in Adobe Color or Adobe Standard, those work fine.

I believe Adobe introduced v2 profiles (like Camera Velvia v2) when X-Trans 4 was released.

It needs to be applied to X100V too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, down bottom right, verify process version, v5 or kater, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, my process version is v5.

I confirmed this issue with Macbook Pro 16 inch, Lightroom Classic 9.3.

Lightroom 9.2 or earlier also have same problem too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your self made presets, do they apply a profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, when I try to apply the v2 profile to X100V, it reports "profile missing" error.

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 2.22.37 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

applying old camera profiles automatically change WB/Tint.

hmmm, should have asked/verified. Sounds like an older version of LrC. Fuji issues back several v8 updates ago. Should not be showing up in v9.3

What exact version of LrC are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LrC is current version: 9.3. 

X-T3 has v2 profiles and they don't change WB/Tint when applied.

X100V has original (v1) profiles, it changes WB/Tint automatically when applied.

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 2.37.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a X100V RAF sample. I do not see your issue on my rig with the sample I downloaded. Tried out Camera Classic Neg.

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 1.59.26 PM.png

LIst viewLIst view

following before applying camera matching profile

Before applying Camera Matching ProfileBefore applying Camera Matching Profile

And after applying Camera Matching Profile

After aplying Camera Matching Profile (Camera Classic Negative)After aplying Camera Matching Profile (Camera Classic Negative)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying it out.

I see you reproduced same issue in your environment.

WB temperature automatically goes down by 100K, tint goes down by 4 when you apply the camera profile, right?

Only X100V has this behavior, while the other Fuji cameras (confirmed with X100F, X-T2, X-H1, X-T3, X-T30) don't have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try posting your issue at the  official feedback site. Actual Adobe Techs observe that site.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

And provide examples as above, so you can point out that 100K shift. Pictures help better than words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posted the issue at the official feedback site. The adobe camara raw team observed and reproduced this issue too. The official rep commited they would correct the issue in an upcoming release. Thanks.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/x100v-camera-profile-white-balance-shift?utm_...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool, I see you in fact posted at;

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/x100v-camera-profile-white-balance-shift

And an actual Adobe Tech took it up as a bug to resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines