• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

German Support for Lightroom 6 Activation Issue?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not start Lightroom 6 (Old CD-Rom Version) because of Activation Issue.

Seems to be a huge Science to find the deactivation Menu for my Old System, but forcing me to try Adobe Cloud is everywhere and annoying.. Is there a German Support for this Problem? please Help me

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to login to your Adobe ID with the computer you wish to deactivate, your user name would be the e-mail address you used to create your a/c. If you no longer have access to the computer you will have to seek support directly from Adobe support at Adobe dot com and look for support or star a chat. Make sure you have all your info available including your serial number of Lr 6, if that was an update, you will also need the serial number from the earlier version.

If you are able to log in to your a/c you should be able to see the info on the Products you purchased and registered. I have deleted my serial numbers for earlier versions of Lr versions 1 & 4. and an earlier version of PS.

Screenshot 2020-08-10 at 10.59.54 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines