• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting "olriginal look" of Olympus RAW

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not satisfied with the look of my RAW's of my Olympus E-M1 in Lightroom. I compare it with the RAW Converter of Olympus "Workspace". The images in lightroom are darker and tend to red. There are less details.

I tried to make a preset to match the look but failed. There are too many parameters to adapt in ordert to get the same result.

How can I reach the original look, so that it is equal to Olympus Workspace?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“How can I reach the original look, so that it is equal to Olympus Workspace?”

Different RAW converters are supposed to have different appearances. They're not supposed to appear identical. Adobe hasn't tried to match the appearance of photo in Olympus or any other manufacturer's software.

I think you have to use Olympus Workspace to get that look. Or, in Lightroom Classic, a lot of sliding of sliders for each and every photo, since I doubt there is a preset that will work for all photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you! I guess you're right. Have to get used to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try changing the profile from Adobe Standard, Adobe Color, to a camera matching one (if they exist for that camera)

https://loadedlandscapes.com/how-to-use-profiles-in-lightroom/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines