• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glare in glasses

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd appreciate any advice on how to remove the purple-ish glare on my wife's glasses. I'm using Lightroom cc, no photoshop. Is there a way to do it using some color trick under brush? Everything I did left it looking splotchy. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, this would be difficult if not impossible to do in Lightroom. This is really a job for Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - Photoshop is the way to do this best. You could try with the brush tool, brush over the lenses,  and move the editing slider for temperature more toward the yellow, however it wont correct the color colpetely and there will still be glare. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both. I thought that might be the case but was hoping there was something simple I was missing. I'll try a little brush work but this is just for home and I'm not looking to play with PS just yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, Well if it is just for home, then yes, try in the Develop module with the brush tool lightly brushing over the glass area, Start with soft strokes (not at 100%) so you can increase the effect where there is more purple. I tried various filters with your image and found the most realistic to be the temperature slider moving it toward Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 10.44.44.pngyellow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the Adjustment Brush with the below settings brushing the entire area inside the glasses frame without Auto Mask. Then use the Color Range eye dropper by dragging a sample area as shown that is purple.

Color Range Mask.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great Suggestion for Color range - !!! Yes that really got it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines