• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Going from Free trial to Monthly Subscription

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering- I have a free trial right now, however, once it ends, if I decide to get a monthly subscription would it retain all my pictures, presets, etc. or simply create a new account? Also, if I get a monthly subscription halfway through the month does it stay until the end of that month or for 30 days from then? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'Free' Trial is for 7 days. (Adobe has your Credit card number!)

After 7-days you will be billed for a subscription with your current 'sign in' email and password.

If you do not contact Adobe and Cancel the Subscription within 14-days, you will considered 'subscribed' and be billed monthly for the 12 months subscription.

So you should check you have the correct Photography Plan for the software you want, and confirm your subscription purchase (or cancellation!) with Adobe Support.

Your pictures (photo files) and presets are not in Lightroom. They are stored somewhere in your computer where you placed or downloaded  them. (and have them backed up to another drive- I hope!) Subscribing will not delete them. You will simply carry-on using Lightroom with a subscription.

Adobe software needs to be 'Activated' to operate- This you do by 'Signing-in' (and stay signed in!)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a free trial right now, however, once it ends, if I decide to get a monthly subscription would it retain all my pictures, presets, etc. or simply create a new account? Also, if I get a monthly subscription halfway through the month does it stay until the end of that month or for 30 days from then?

All of your work in Lightroom remains intact and unchanged when you move from free trial to subscription. You talk about a monthly subscription, but please understand that your subscription commits you to pay for one whole year, via 12 monthly payments (or 1 annual payment).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines