• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GoPro 8 Lens Profiles Lightroom

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When does Adobe plan to release the GoPro 8 lens adjustment profiles into Lightroom?

Got a bunch of pics and no point editing.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As it is a relatively new product it might ger the lens profile in near future, you may follow this article as it gets updated frequently: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sahil. Do you have a date as I need to plan workflow timing for a bunch of pics and set some expectations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! It is quite disappointing to know that Adobe has not endeavored to produce compatibility between Gopro Hero 8 RAW files and Lightroom (app and desktop). I say this because I don't consider 9 months to be recent. Recent for me is 15 days. It now remains to cancel the subscription or wait for Adobe's kindness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe rarely discloses plans and schedules. For requesting support for new lenses, see this topic in the official Adobe feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/acr-lightroom-when-will-my-lens-profile-be-av...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not familiar with the GoPro. Something in the back of my mind pesters me into asking the following.

When in the Develop module for one of your photos, in the Lens corrections, do you get a message,  s note, stating something like "Built-in lens profile applied"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines