Highlighted

GoPro 8 Lens Profiles Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When does Adobe plan to release the GoPro 8 lens adjustment profiles into Lightroom?

Got a bunch of pics and no point editing.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

GoPro 8 Lens Profiles Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When does Adobe plan to release the GoPro 8 lens adjustment profiles into Lightroom?

Got a bunch of pics and no point editing.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As it is a relatively new product it might ger the lens profile in near future, you may follow this article as it gets updated frequently: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sahil. Do you have a date as I need to plan workflow timing for a bunch of pics and set some expectations?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! It is quite disappointing to know that Adobe has not endeavored to produce compatibility between Gopro Hero 8 RAW files and Lightroom (app and desktop). I say this because I don't consider 9 months to be recent. Recent for me is 15 days. It now remains to cancel the subscription or wait for Adobe's kindness.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe rarely discloses plans and schedules. For requesting support for new lenses, see this topic in the official Adobe feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/acr-lightroom-when-will-my-lens-profile-be-av...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not familiar with the GoPro. Something in the back of my mind pesters me into asking the following.

When in the Develop module for one of your photos, in the Lens corrections, do you get a message,  s note, stating something like "Built-in lens profile applied"?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2020 0