Gopro 9 lens correction profile

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Are there any plans to add the Gopro Hero 9 lens corrections profile to Lightroom? I plan on making some timelapses and need to correct for the fisheye effect of the raw image files. 
Thanks! 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gopro 9 lens correction profile

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Are there any plans to add the Gopro Hero 9 lens corrections profile to Lightroom? I plan on making some timelapses and need to correct for the fisheye effect of the raw image files. 
Thanks! 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we are not Adobe here, we simply don't know and unfortunately, Adobe doesn't announce such plans in advance.

You can always check here while you wait: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you post this over on the GoPro support forums as most all Mirrorless cameras include the correct Lens corrections into the image file being created.

Other than that you can create your own for the time being untiol either GoPro or Adobe does have one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0