• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graduated filter tool

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My graduated filter tool doesn't want to show on my picture once I apply it on the picture, I can play with every settings but can't move it on the picture, what I am suppose to do ?

I restart my MacBook pro three times and stikll doesn't work.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Press H

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing that you should try is to switch off the GPU support from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps to fix the issue.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

Another step is to try to reset the Lightroom preferences.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

If this doesn't help we need more informations about your environment.

• Which operating system do you use?
  • Which version of Lightroom do you use?

Please post the exact version and not only phrases as "recent", "latest" and so on.

Do you get an error message? If yes, please post the exact message or an screenshot. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 Thank for your answer, But after trying everything you said it still not working, so as you can see on this picture I sent to you. There's 3 graduate filter from what I remember and none of them appears on the picture, and I put an extra one on the upper right corner and darker the exposure so you can see the zone, but still can't find the dots to move it on the image...

C32BF8C0-C24B-4D33-8B4B-2D53DC7ACF20.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain exactly what you are doing? Perhaps post a screenshot as well? Embed the screenshot in your message using this icon:

Embed screenshot.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the below Radial Filter 'Show Edit Pins' selector above the filmstrip is set to 'Always.' You probably have inadvertently set it to 'Never.'

Show Pin.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Todd above, this is almost certainly the issue. I typically have mine set to "Auto," which shows the pins when you move over the drawing, but hides them when you move your cursor to the controls (that way, you can see an unobstructed view of your image when you're making adjustments).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank yoh so much all it worked when I press (H), I appreciate the support ❤️:rose:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines