• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grainy Photos with low ISO

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with my photos being grainy and not crisp and clear. Im not sure if its something I am doing in lightroom, or with my camera? They look fine through my viewfinder-I try not to shoot over ISO400 and definitily never go over ISO800. I have a Canon 6D.
Once in lightroom they dont look 'professional' quality. They're grainy and not crisp and clear. I've tried adjust noise, sharpening etc. but it just seems to be once I've imported? I'm using LRC.
I have attached a close up of an image I am talking about. ISO400, F5.6, 1/250 and RAWLR.png
Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if you have done in the processing in Lightroom on this image. I don't know what level of magnification you are displaying, I'm assuming this is possibly a 1:1 section. If it is then, frankly, I think that is about typical. That isn't the normal magnification that images are displayed. That IS a good magnification to choose to optimize sharpness and noise reduction, etc. Also, you must remember that when looking at the image in the viewfinder on the back of your camera it is displaying the embedded JPEG preview which has been processed by the camera. Lightroom is displaying the raw data, and that has to be optimized by you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may be caused by under exposure and/or your editing.

Please post a screenshot of the entire Lightroom window with the image open in Develop with your edits applied, viewed at 1:1.

Make sure that the History panel is expanded and visible on the left, and that the Histogram and Basic panels are expanded and visible on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines