Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic Glitch when moving Radial Filter

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i get this graphical glitch now and then when moving a Radial Filter over the image.

The graphical glitch always about the same dimension and of a rectangular shape on the right side of the image as you can see in the attached photo. It only appears when moving the Radial Filter, it disappears once i release it. However since it does not happen every single time when I move a Radial Filter i dont know yet how to reproduce it.

In Lightroom the Settings "Use GPU for display" and "Use GPU for image processing" are turned on.

I am running Windows 10, a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, 32 GB of RAM, Intel i7-8700K at 3,70GHz.

Anyone else experianced this behaviour or got any ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"In Lightroom the Settings "Use GPU for display" and "Use GPU for image processing" are turned on."

Try turning them both OFF, close and reopen LR, and try again. If that fixes the issue go to the Nvidia website and download and install the latest Studio (not Game) driver. Here's the link:

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/162471/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your GPU driver version?

Check at NVIDIA for current version, or use the NVIDIA utility on your computer to check and install (typically GeForce Experience)

Consider when updating or reinstalling the driver, to select Custom as install type as to cause a clean install.

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines