• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grid / Loupe showing up on second monitor

Enthusiast ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started using new LR Classic ver. 10.0. I hit Cntrl/E to edit in PS. This, or something else I mistakenly hit, caused the Loupe / Grid to show up on my second monitor. So, how do I turn this off? I do not want this on second screen.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

A shortcut key was probably pressed by accident:

• Pressing Ctrl-F11 opens the secondary display for Lightroom Classic.
  • Adding Shift to some of the single-letter keys puts a view on the secondary display, so where E, G, and N are normally Loupe, Grid and Survey, adding Shift to any of those would put it on the secondary display.

To turn off the Lightroom Classic secondary display, choose Window > Secondary Display > Show to deselect it, or press the shortcut shown on that menu command (Ctrl-F1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A shortcut key was probably pressed by accident:

• Pressing Ctrl-F11 opens the secondary display for Lightroom Classic.
  • Adding Shift to some of the single-letter keys puts a view on the secondary display, so where E, G, and N are normally Loupe, Grid and Survey, adding Shift to any of those would put it on the secondary display.

To turn off the Lightroom Classic secondary display, choose Window > Secondary Display > Show to deselect it, or press the shortcut shown on that menu command (Ctrl-F11).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah! Thank you! I figured that I must have hit something wrong. Now I see that I must have presses Shift-E instead of Cntrl-E. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines