Hace unos meses que me suscribi a lightroom y photoshop y estoy descontenta con el funcionamiento

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hace unos meses que me suscribi a lightroom y photoshop y estoy descontenta con el funcionamiento de ambos programas porque a menudo se bloquean o apagan de repente sin ningun motivo. Ya he perdido algunos trabajos por no darme tiempo antes a guardarlos. Si esto continúa me veré obligada a tener que cancelar la suscripción

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's unfortunate that you are having difficulty with Lightroom in Photoshop. In order to offer suggestions as to what might be the problem, please describe your system in detail:
Operating system
Exact version of Lightroom you are using
Amount of free disk space available
Any error messages you may be receiving

If you could go to Help/about, and copy about the first 15 lines of that display and post it in a message on the forum, it would help tremendously in understanding more about your system and what possibly could be causing the problem.

We are not the Adobe employees but other users like yourself. We can offer suggestions on how to improve performance and resolve issues. I am sorry that you are having difficulty with the programs crashingi.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines