Has Lightroom survey view changed?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click N, it usually shows me the selected photos in thumbnails. Then I can flage the photos I like. But since I last updated Lightroom classic instead of just the photo that I'm on should be flagged all of them become flagged. I can't do individual updates in survey mode anymore?!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021
Okay this has happened to me before, and it's a setting.  But remembering the setting.... Is Sync turned on in the bottom of the Right panel? That's my first guess. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working normally on my Win10 system, using the latest Classic version 10.1.1, so what version and OS are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay this has happened to me before, and it's a setting. 

But remembering the setting.... Is Sync turned on in the bottom of the Right panel? That's my first guess. 

Sean McCormack http://seanmccormack.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes!!! That solved it. Thank you so much, didn't notice this:)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Sean has nailed it. I can confirm that this setting will enable or disable the behavior:

2021-02-22_11-19-37.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines